*Registrations for the 14th Course of Digestive Pathology will end on November 3, 2021. On November 4, participants will receive access data to the event.
We are pleased to invite you to The 14th Course on Digestive Pathology, which will take place online, on November 5th-6th, 2021. With a history of over a decade, starting in 2008, this event is known to gather eminent colleagues – pathologists, clinicians, scientists – from all over the world, enlightening us on different aspects of digestive pathology and beyond. The interactive course represents a unique occasion for updating our knowledge in pathology through presentations and discussions highlighting news and views in digestive pathology and gastroenterology, as well as the importance of interdisciplinary approach. The topics covered provide an in depth view of a wide variety of common pathological conditions and, moreover, interesting case reports will be included as part of the scientific programme. As always, we look forward to meeting you all, even from a distance!
14th Digestive Pathology Course
the course is addressed to:
The course is addressed to anatomopathologists, gastroenterologists, oncologists and all doctors interested in the pathological anatomy of the digestive tract (digestive tract, liver, bile ducts, pancreas).
Gabriel Becheanu (Bucuresti, Romania)
Cord Langner (Graz, Austria)
- Gabriel Becheanu, Bucharest, Romania
- Cord Langner, Graz, Austria
- Diana Enea, Bucharest, Romania
- Maria-Alexandra Florea, Bucharest, Romania
- Corina Mehotin, Tulcea, Romania
- Florina Neacsu, Bucharest, Romania
- Oana Neagu, Bucharest, Romania
- Irina-Alexandra Ostahi, Luxembourg
- Oana Sandu, Targoviste, Romania
- Irina Tudor, Bucharest, Romania
- Volkan Adsay (Department of Pathology, Koc University School of Medicine, Istanbul, Turkey)
- Olca Basturk (Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Weill-Cornell School of Medicine, Cornell University, New York, USA)
- Ian Brown (Envoi Specialist Pathologists, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, Brisbane, Australia)
- Octavian Bucur (QPathology, Boston, USA; “Victor Babes” National Institute of Pathology, Bucharest, Romania)
- Fatima Carneiro (Pathology Department, Medical Faculty of the University of Porto, Centro Hospitalar São João, Portugal)
- Arzu Ensari (Department of Pathology, Ankara university Medical School Sihhiye, Ankara, Turkey)
- Jean François Flejou (Cerbapath, Paris, France)
- Heike Grabsch (University of Leeds and University of Maastricht, Maastricht, Netherlands).
- Cord Langner (Institute of Pathology, Medical University of Graz, Graz, Austria)
- Michelle Reid (Pathology Department, Emory University Hospital Midtown, Atlanta, USA).
- Robert Riddell (Lab Medicine and Pathobiology, University of Toronto, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Canada).
- Tomas Slavik (Ampath Pathology Laboratories, and Division of Anatomical Pathology, University of Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa)
- Amitabh Srivastava (Department of Pathology, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, USA)
- Magali Svrcek (Department of Pathology, Saint-Antoine Hospital, Paris, France)
- Michael Vieth (Department of Pathology, Klinikum Bayreuth, Germany)
- Nina Zidar (Institute of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Gabriel Becheanu (Department of Pathology, “Carol Davila” University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Bucharest, Romania)
- Maalini Krishnasamy (Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah Klang, Malaysia)
- Zlatko Marusic (Clinical Department of Pathology and Cytology, University Hospital Centre Zagreb, Croatia)
- Julia Lerch (Diagnostic & Research Institute of Pathology, Medical University, Graz, Austria)
- Anita Sejben (Institute of Pathology, University of Szeged, Hungary)
The Romanian College of Physicians credited the webinar course “14th Course of Digestive Pathology”, organized between 5-6 November 2021, with 11 CME credits, according to approval number 13611 / 15.10.2021.