*Registrations for the 15th Course of Digestive Pathology will end on November 2, 2022. On November 3, participants will receive access data to the event.
We are pleased to invite you to The 15th Course on Digestive Pathology, which will take place on 4th-5th of November, 2022. With a history of over a decade, starting in 2008, this event is known to gather eminent colleagues – pathologists, clinicians, scientists – from all over the world, enlightening us on different aspects of digestive pathology and beyond. The interactive course represents a unique occasion for updating our knowledge in pathology through presentations and discussions highlighting news and views in digestive pathology and gastroenterology, as well as the importance of interdisciplinary approach. The topics covered provide an in depth view of a wide variety of common pathological conditions and, moreover, interesting case reports will be included as part of the scientific programme. As always, we look forward to meeting you all, even from a distance!
15th Digestive Pathology Course
the course is addressed to:
The course is addressed to anatomopathologists, gastroenterologists, oncologists and all doctors interested in the pathological anatomy of the digestive tract (digestive tract, liver, bile ducts, pancreas).
Gabriel Becheanu (Bucharest, Romania)
Cord Langner (Graz, Austria)
- Gabriel Becheanu, Bucharest, Romania
- Cord Langner, Graz, Austria
- Diana Enea, Bucharest, Romania
- Maria-Alexandra Florea, Bucharest, Romania
- Corina Mehotin, Tulcea, Romania
- Florina Neacsu, Bucharest, Romania
- Oana Neagu, Bucharest, Romania
- Irina-Alexandra Ostahi, Luxembourg
- Oana Sandu, Targoviste, Romania
- Irina Tudor, Bucharest, Romania
- Gabriela Izabela Baltatescu (Romania)
- Diana Enea (France)
- Arzu Ensari (Turkey)
- Alexandra Florea (Romania)
- Robert Goldin (UK)
- Cord Langner (Austria)
- Alina Nicolae (France)
- Kamran Rostami (New Zeeland)
- Tomas Slavik ( South Africa)
- Magali Svrcek (France).
The Romanian College of Physicians credited the course “15th Course of Digestive Pathology”, organized between 4-5 November 2022, with 10 CME credits, according to approval number 8387 / 05.10.2022.