"13th Course of Digestive Pathology", organized between 6-7 November 2020, with 12 CME credits, according to approval number 7082 / 05.10.2020.
We are pleased to invite you to The 13th Course of Digestive Pathology, which will take place online, on November 6th-7th, 2020. With a history of over a decade, starting in 2008, this event is known to gather eminent colleagues – pathologists, clinicians, scientists – from all over the world, enlightening us on different aspects of digestive pathology and beyond. The interactive course represents a unique occasion for updating our knowledge in pathology through presentations and discussions highlighting news and views in digestive pathology and gastroenterology, as well as the importance of interdisciplinary approach. The topics covered provide an in depth view of a wide variety of common pathological conditions and, moreover, interesting case reports will be included as part of the scientific programme. As always, we look forward to meeting you all, even from a distance!
13th Digestive Pathology Course
the course is addressed to:
The course is addressed to anatomopathologists, gastroenterologists, oncologists and all doctors interested in the pathological anatomy of the digestive tract (digestive tract, liver, bile ducts, pancreas).
Gabriel Becheanu (Bucuresti, Romania)
Cord Langner (Graz, Austria)
- Dr. Adelina Elena Baltan (Romania)
- Dr. Florin-Costel Dobritoiu (Romania)
- Dr. Corina Mehotin (Romania)
- Dr. Eugen Melnic (Republic of Moldova)
- Dr. Irina Alexandra Ostahi (Luxembourg)
- Dr. Andreea Vrancianu (Romania)
- Dr. Gabriel Becheanu (Romania)
- Robert Goldin (Imperial College of London, London, UK)
- Razvan Iacob (Fundeni Clinical Institute, Carol Davila University of Medicine, Bucharest, Romania)
- Dhanpat Jain (Yale University, School of Medicine, New Haven, USA)
- Cord Langner (Institute of Pathology, Medical University of Graz, Graz, Austria)
- Gregory Lauwers (Department of Pathology, Moffit Cancer Center, University of South Florida, Tampa, USA).
- Joseph Misdraji (Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA)
- Robert Odze (Pathology Department, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA)
- Magali Svrcek (Department of Pathology, Saint-Antoine Hospital, Paris, France)
- Vincenzo Villanacci (Pathology Department, Spedali Civili Brescia, Brescia, Italy)
- Nina Zidar (Institute of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Gabriel Becheanu (Fundeni Clinical Institute, Carol Davila University of Medicine, Bucharest, Romania).
Receive CME points by attending to the course!
Please note: All time specifications are given in local (Romanian) time, which is one hour ahead of Central European Time (CET).